We’re growing, and we’re looking for a leader! No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach and develop team members, drive sales and ensure our client, WALMART, always have an exceptional experience.
As a District Manager, it is your responsibility to ensure your assigned district are delivering excellence in Customer Experience and operational excellence, support the OSL brand, add value to our Client and meet their business goals. You lead by example and always create an environment where team members feel valued, can grow, and function well as a team.
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Director with accountability to the OSL Executive Team the District Manager is responsible for the overall management and development of a dedicated district.
- Accomplishes regional sales Human Resource objectives by recruiting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, disciplining employees in assigned district.
- Ensures team members are up to date on all operational guidelines, carriers and product knowledge.
- Proactively creates strategies for high performing and underperforming locations.
- Coaches Wireless Managers on the effective management of their team. Ensures they are developing realistic and applicable action plans for the team and individuals.
- Ensures all locations are staffed appropriately always.
- Follows proper procedures for on-boarding and off-boarding all employees as outlined by Operations and Human Resources.
- Visit assigned stores at least once per week.
- Leads by example and creates an open-door environment that encourages teamwork.
- Acts with professionalism and integrity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to train and manage employees.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and customer skills to work with others, motivate employees, and assign work as required.
- Strong management, coaching, and leadership skills, developed in a retail organization; within the wireless or electronics sector is considered an asset.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years’ multi-unit experience is required.
- High school diploma; college degree preferred.
- Working knowledge in software platforms pertaining to the day to day performance.
- Ability to proactively recruit, select and hire team members from Wireless Team Lead Managers to Wireless Sales Associates; ability to strategically build a team with the supporting succession plan
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively train and motivate various team members.
- Detail-oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Advanced organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and schedule people and tasks.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills. Strong customer service orientation towards consumers and direct reports.
- Computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of recruitment, human resources, coaching, and performance management and U.S.A. employment standards.
- Understanding of merchandising in a retail environment.
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards through a field team.
- Proven ability to manage district budgets, forecast sales and retail metrics.
- Capable of setting and communicating both numerical and task oriented goals for your team.
- Flexible to work beyond traditional business hours, holidays, evenings and weekend periods, based on retail business needs as they arise.
- Able to travel up to 75% within your assigned district as appropriate.
If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.