Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Walmart has partnered with OSL to operate their Photo Centers in select locations across the US. As an Photo Center Associate, you will be assisting customers with their photos through kiosks provided as well as assisting with any buying decisions. Reporting to the Photo Center Supervisor. You’re passionate and want to sharpen your skills and grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you’re also an outgoing personality who knows the latest tech trends. Looking for Full-time and Part-time Photo Center Experts.
- Assist customer with right photo solutions and merchandize
- Knowledge to operate photographic processing machines in photo lab
- Assist customers with placing orders
- Ensure shelves and photo lab machines are clean and shelves are fully stocked
- Take ID photo in a professional manner, assist member to pose for the picture. Produce the ID photo according to specifications.
- Handle all Photo Center products according to proper procedures
- Provide customers with the ultimate shopping experience
- Attend or read training provided
- Leads by example and creates an environment that encourages teamwork.
- Acts with professionalism and integrity.
- Various other duties as required
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience within the photography or printing considered an asset.
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards and success
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation, sense of urgency, detail-oriented, problem solver.
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekends
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk for extensive periods of time.
- Base salary plus completion bonus
- Personal in-store and online LMS training
- Career growth, recognition and development – we nurture talent!
- Fixed term 90 Day contract
If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.