Talent Acquisition Sourcer Lead
Who are we?
It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey.
At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect and integrity.
Overview: what’s the role?
OSL is seeking a Corporate Talent Acquisition Sourcer to work at our Philadelphia HQ location. As part of OSL’s Talent Acquisition team, you will play a pivotal role in reviewing and sourcing and marketing for retail wireless sales candidate applications across a regional target within the US business for Wal Mart, Sam’s and Target. This is a remote role to be located in the Eastern or Western part of the US.
Who are you?
You are someone who likes the research part of the recruitment process, attaining volume in applicants, and thrive in finding niche markets to post and advertise for jobs. You also love to write and analyze job descriptions and success of postings to attract candidates. This is your playground and you love to collaborate with others.
- Successfully manage retail sales candidate sourcing and evaluation based on candidate experience, skills, goals, and competencies to determine best fit for role and organization.
- Manage the agent job requisition process (making sure job descriptions are relevant for the position, responsibilities, and location).
- As required, plan and participate in successful recruitment events supporting targeted needs of the organization.
- Send out reports on the progress of assigned hiring requisitions.
- Additional duties as assigned by leadership.
- 2+ years of Recruiting experience preferred
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which requirements constant change.
- Proven success in an accountability-based culture.
- Moderate Excel and data entry experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication and organization skills