We are seeking a Lead Mobile Expert to build a team of talented wireless retail professionals to deliver best-in-class in-store Walmart Mobile sales experiences. To keep up with the needs of our business, we are looking to add leaders to our team. No ordinary leaders, but ones that can inspire, coach and develop team members. Focused on sales, service, and operational excellence, you will have a passion for delighting customers. You relish developing your product knowledge and take pride in ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience, every time.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be responsible to make sure your location is delivering excellence in all aspects of the customer experience. You will display operational excellence, support the OSL brand, add value to our client and consistently meet their business goals. You are a team player with a commitment to excellence, passion for sales, unwavering focus on the customer experience. You will lead by example and create an inclusive environment where team members feel valued, can grow, and function well as a team.
- Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, revenue and the client experience.
- Follow operational guidelines to ensure all compliance standards are being met, and ensure team completes all sales and operational processes as outlined accurately.
- Effectively communicate and participate in the achievement of all sales targets including new activations, upgrades, prepaid, accessory sales and other KPI’s for the store.
- Proactively contact customers, and execute all steps of the OSL sales program as outlined.
- Develop realistic and applicable action plans within time and resource constraints.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, inspiration and motivation to a team around salesmanship, customer experience and operational efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring the store is staffed appropriately at all times according to OSL’s payroll guidelines.
- Proactively recruit, select, hire and train team members using OSL guidelines and practices, as well as retain talent and manage acceptable turnover rates.
- Ensure all scheduled shifts are recorded, including clocking in/out as per guidelines.
- Train and coach all wireless sales representatives to ensure training objectives, career development and succession planning measures are in place.
- Ensure proper progressive performance management guidelines are followed as required.
- Ensure all policies and procedures of store safety and security are followed as outlined
- Participates in special projects as needed
- 2 – 3 years’ retail and management experience.
- Experience within the wireless or electronics sectors is considered an asset.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent is considered an asset.
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards and success through field teams.
- Proven ability to manage district budgets, forecast sales, merchandising, and retail metrics.
- Proven ability and application of the fundamentals of recruitment, human resources, coaching, performance management, and US employment standards.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation, sense of urgency, detail-oriented, problem solver, and results focused.
- Computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to provide your own vehicle and drive and travel extensively to stores day and evening.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time.
- Company benefits.
- Commission and bonus