Walmart has partnered with OSL to operate wireless kiosk locations across the United States. We are currently seeking a passionate, sales-driven leader to maximize growth and profitability for our United States expansion.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for providing leadership, direction, and guidance to the District Sales Managers, District Territory Leads, and Operational Teams for their assigned territories.
- Develops and manages a sales strategy for the region that ensures attainment of all KPI’s and metrics that affect profitability; i.e. Sales, Payroll, Shrink, Turnover, etc.
- Builds and implements a tactical quarterly business plan to ensure attainment of business plan objectives
- Supervises and mentors District Managers and District Territory Leads
- Works in close collaboration with the Director of Operations to ensure sales, service, and operational processes are followed as outlined
- Completes and participates in all operational activities such as; field visit reports, operational audits, and store visits
- Partners with the Senior Manager, Operations facilitate training, mentoring, and development of District Managers to ensure all expectations and deliverables are met and achieved
- Provides feedback to the Director of Operations and Training Team on training and development needs for the field
- Liaises with the Senior Manager, Operations and Managing Partner to identify issues around merchandising, inventory, assortment and mix
- Partners with Director of Recruitment to ensure alignment with the organizational objectives, talent acquisition, and brand strategy
- Liaises with the Director of Human Resources and Corporate Operations Teams to ensure issues are managed per company direction and process
- Minimum 8-10 years in multi-unit retail management experience
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree (BA, BS) strongly preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in a sales environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a wireless environment
- This will be a home office position however the successful candidate must be willing to travel extensively across their assigned territory
Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of Retail, Marketing and Sales
- High degree of technical knowledge of principles in sales and developing highly motivated and engaged work teams
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and process driven
- Excellent conceptual and strategic thinking abilities
- Highly motivated, energetic, reliable, autonomous, and goal oriented
- Experience in dealing effectively and quickly with change and supporting team members in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this role.